Monday, July 03, 2006

My witty post is gone

I had written out what I thought was a wonderful, insightful and witty blog. Alas, my mom called with some upsetting news, so that post went out the window. I just don't have the heart to post it now. One of my little brothers, who is 20, is in the hospital right now. We don't know all the details yet, but it is apparently an attempted suicide. Needless to say, we are all really shaken up. He is away from the family for two years, so my mom is driving out of state to get to the hospital and find out more details. This is all the more shocking because out of all the kids, he seems the most stable, so to speak.

I know no one really knows about my blog, or my "other" blog, Tryin to be a Mommy, but if any of ya'll stumble this way, maybe keep a little prayer or happy thought for my family.

Thanks.
And little brother, just know that I love you so much. I'll be there in a couple days, just hold on for me, ok?

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm so sorry babe. I survived a suicide attempt two years,, if you need to talk please email me at nomeandering@yahoo.com.

Anytime. I know it's rough.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Britt said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for the best, and hopefully he'll be able to start fresh once he's out of the hospital. What state is he in?

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Lanna said...

Oh, that sucks. I'll be thinking of your family and hoping it all works out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home