Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lets Talk About Me

A lot of the blogs I read have done the "100 Things About Me". I contemplated doing this, but a few factors helped me decide not to go this route. One is that most blogs that have done this did so back in 2004/2005. To do this now could become the same social faux pas as when you were in middle school and you finally convinced your mom to let you get your hair permed. You then find afterward that all the cool kids stopped doing that and that the shag was the new cool "do". Then you were stuck with a horrible hairstyle and all the cool kids pointing and giggling at you.
Another reason is as soon as I tell myself I need to come up with a 100 things about me, my mind goes blank. The pressure is just too much for me to handle. Most of the time, when I come across a 100 list, I don't even read through the whole thing unless the person is so witty and funny that I can't stop. I would hate to bore you like that, so instead I will every so often post a little "ditty" about me.

What shall I post about first? Good question! I'll let you know in a little bit!

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Britt said...

I considered doing a "100 things about me" list, too, but I could never get passed 15, and I realized shortly after my fifth attempt that I'm just not cool enough to pull it off.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Hippster said...

Tell me about. I must be seriously uncool, because I would hit #5 and go durrrrrrr. We'll be the non-100 non-cool kids together :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home