Wednesday, July 26, 2006

L-O-V-E

Many kisses and hugs to ya'll who dropped by/emailed me in support for all the craziness that has consumed my family. I appreciate it, and I'm sorry I never sent you any replies to your comments. To say my head has not been on straight would be a gross understatement. My niece is going to be ok, they thought at the scene of the accident her neck and spine were broken, but she is ok. My sister-in-law (who is separated from my brother) lives in CO and met my mom at the state line to pick the girls up. They had been with my mom for the month in AZ and a week with me. On her way back to Denver, she hit some water and hydroplaned into a guardrail and flipped her car. My 3 year old niece was behind her on the drivers side and was fine, but the 5 year old was on the other side of the car, and that was the side that ended up smashed into the ground after flipping and rolling. Needless to say, it scared the holy crap out of us. But they are all ok, just banged up and the car is a total wreck. It's complete toast.

So thanks you guys. I thought I only had non-existent peeps, but it looks like there are one or two REAL LIVE PEOPLE out there too. I heart you guys.

Now excuse me while I check out the amazing new site that is blowing up online. Really, you need to check it out if you haven't yet. It's a whole other side to motherhood. So go, now, but don't forget to come back to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Britt said...

I'm so glad your niece is ok. Wishing you and your family the best!! XOXO

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger mjd said...

So how are you and the family now? You have not posted for a while. I hope that all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home