Monday, July 24, 2006

Dude, Seriously

Hi God. I just wanted to drop you a line and ask you if you could maybe give my family a little bit of break. You have us hopping the last couple month's, and as grateful as we are that our trials have made us stronger, we wouldn't mind a breather. This whole thing you just threw at us, where you tried to take my 5 year old niece back, yeah, not cool. If you let us keep her for oh....Say....... 90 more years, we would REALLY appreciate it. So, not that I'm complaining or anything, but if you wanted to cut us a little slack, that would be wonderful.

Sincerely,
Rachael's slightly hysterical auntie.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

OHhh, hon. I hope God gets the letter. I'm sure he will.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Britt said...

I don't even know what to say. It sounds like you're family needs a break! I'll throw in a few words for you when I say my bedtime prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home